Gamma Knife RadioSurgery : Advanced Non Surgical Treatment for Brain Tumors
There is a new ray of hope for patients diagnosed with brain tumor disorders for treatment by Gamma Knife radiosurgery. Although it's called Gamma Knife, there is no blade or blood. Instead, it's a stereotactic radiosurgical treatment that delivers a dose of gamma radiation to the target with surgical precision and is the most accepted and widely used radiosurgery treatment in the world.
Gamma Knife is a very precise and effective instrument that uses radiation to treat the brain and is often called radiosurgery. Gamma Knife surgery is recognized worldwide as the preferred treatment for brain tumors, arteriovenous malformations and brain dysfunctions such as trigeminal neuralgia.
Advantages Of Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Gamma Knife is a neurosurgical tool designed exclusively for the treatment of brain disorders. No head shaving
- No incisions, No general anesthesia
- The lesion being treated receives a high dose of radiation with minimum risk to nearby tissue and structures.
- The absence of an incision eliminates the risk of haemorrhage and infection.
- A secure head frame ensures safety and accuracy within half a millimeter
- Hospitalization is short, typically an overnight stay or an outpatient surgical procedure. Patients can immediately resume their previous activities.
- Patients go home usually on the same day (time lost from employment is minimal).Request a Call Back
Gamma Knife is Useful in Successful Treatment of Brain Tumors Such as:
- Neurinoma of trigeminal and either cranial nerves
- Pituitary adenoma
- Single and multiple metastases of brain cancer
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Other brain pathologies in the early stages of the diseases in adults and children
- Functional disorders such as Trigeminal neuralgia and EpilepsyRefer a Patient
What People Say about us
"I had so many apprehensions and concerns prior to coming to India for surgery that I needed badly to regain my health. "Thanks for your always prompt responses to my volley of questions and concerns. I could not have managed even a step without your staff's excellent care. I couldn't be happier with the Indian hospitals, surgeon, physicians and their expertise. Everyone is very professional yet compassionate. All staff nurses and doctors are very attentive. My stay during treatment in India was very comfortable"
Ms. Janet Biuware, Cameroon.Post a Query
Cost Estimate for Gamma Knife RadioSurgery at World Class Hospital in India
Cost Estimate for Gamma Knife RadioSurgery in India is 7800 US Dollars for 5 days stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeonfee,medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop.
Note: Cost Estimate for above include stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival at hospital in India and medical tests are done after admission.Request a Call Back
Invaluable Benefits You will Get From SafeMedTrip.com
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Knife Radio Surgery in India
Please scan and email your medical reports for a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's leading Surgeons/ Specialist Doctors at India’s Best Hospitals with in 48 Hours of receipt.