Hip Joint Replacement Surgery , Hip Resurfacing Surgery at Affordable Cost by World Renowned Surgeons at JCI, USA Quality Accredited Hospitals in India.
Why should you choose World Class Hospitals in India for Hip Surgery ?
- World’s most skilled and knowledgeable Hip surgeons are now in India with vast experience of working in reputed hospitals in USA and Europe.
- Hospital cost for Joint Replacements are 50 to 70 percent lower than hospitals in UK and USA and there is no waiting time for scheduling the surgery.
- Indian hospitals now employ the latest technology like Computer Navigated Joint Replacements that ensure excellent outcomes and quick return to normal activity after the surgery.
- You can benefit from the Best quality Implants imported from USA and Europe, Prosthesis, Medicines and Consumables for Orthopedic surgery available in India.
- Well trained English speaking Nurses and Physiotherapists provide compassionate care and help you get back on your feet soon after the surgery.
Total Hip Replacement Surgery (THR)
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Resurfacing Surgery (also known as Birmingham Hip Joint Resurfacing Surgery) was developed as an alternate for the Total Hip Replacement Surgery (THR). It is normally referred to as bone preserving surgery because unlike the Hip Joint Replacement, this surgery does not involve the cutting of the femoral head of your thigh bone thus preserving a substantial part of femur (thigh bone). Less bone is also removed from the acetabulum as compared to conventional THR.
Advantages of Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Surgery ?
- Advanced breakthrough technique that helps restoration of full hip function. Most patients have gone back to active lifestyle even sports like competitive Judo and Squash, 8-12 weeks after the surgery.
- Removes only unhealthy bone and replaces it with a metal on metal articulation. Retains natural bone and Femoral Head.
- It preserves the normal bone of the hip – patients can squat, sit cross-legged without the risk of dislocation.
- Everlasting - based on 35-year successful outcome record of Birmingham of metal on metal implants.
- Activity restriction not required after surgery, as there is hardly any risk of dislocation. Patient can indulge in full sporting activities without risk of dislocation.
- Overall 99% success rate - ideal option for the younger or more active patient and unlike total replacement, a less complicated revision can be done if required later in life.
Advanced Computer Guided Navigation for flawless Joint Replacement Surgery
It is a set of methods, that use computer technology for pre-surgical planning, and for guiding or performing surgical interventions. The computer guides the surgeon in precisely planning the exact amount and angle of bone to be removed during surgery.
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
When you’re undergoing joint replacement, whether it’s for a hip or a knee, physical therapy plays a critical role in every stage of the process.Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation services help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery.Before you leave the hospital, your physiotherapist will show you a variety of exercises designed to help you regain mobility and strength in your joint. You should be able to perform these exercises at home. You will be shown how to safely climb and descend stairs and how to get into and out of a seated position once you return home. It is a good idea to enlist the help of friends or family once you do return home.
Cost Estimate for Total Hip Replacement Treatment at World Class Hospital in India
Cost Estimate for Total Hip Replacement Surgery in India is Unilateral - One Hip:- 7500 US Dollars Bilateral - Both Hips:- 11000 US Dollars for 5 days stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeonfee,medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop.
Note: Cost Estimate for above include stay in a Private Room where a Companion can stay with the patient surgeon fee, medicines and consumables, nursing care, food and Airport Pick & Drop. More accurate treatment cost estimates can be provided if medical reports are emailed to us or after the patient is examined by doctors after arrival at hospital in India and medical tests are done after admission.
Success Story of a Gymnast after Hip Replacement Surgery
“I just wanted to let you know how things are going with my new hip. I've been discharged from PT and have started seeing a personal trainer. Both my PT and trainer are amazed at what I am able to do after my hip replacement in India. I also am thrilled.I am stronger than I was before and twice as determined to keep things going the right direction! I sent along a few pictures...don't worry, none of this is beyond my ability and none of it causes any pain‐if it did, I wouldn't be doing it! I'm biking,swimming, using the elliptical machine, and about 2 times a week doing a short run on the treadmill‐I hate running so I won't be pursuing any silly marathon goals or anything.
When I find out if I can hang out upside‐down, I'll send a pic of that too!
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK AND THEN SOME!
Please tell everyone on your staff how amazing I feel and grateful I am for having decided to come to you with my problem! Also if you wouldn't mind, could you please tell the nurses up on the 11th floor I think?
How wonderful they were and that I'm doing well.
Feel free to inform anyone you think would like to know how I doing that things are fantastic and I am happy as can be! Thanks and will keep you updated on my progress! Read More...
Write to us for a Free No Obligation Opinion and Cost Estimate for Hip Replacement and Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Please scan and email your medical reports for a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India's leading Surgeons/ Specialist Doctors at India’s Best Hospitals with in 48 Hours of receipt.